4.07.2010

ma sœur et moi aimons les uns les autres

translation: my sister and i love one another.

i'm the alysia of alysia&alex. first things first: i have to disagree with my sister; neither one of us are ordinary. second: i won't say "there isn't much to me" and then proceed to write about myself for what may be the longest introduction entry in the history of blogs and mankind. (seriously though, i love her.)

i'm currently working towards a bachelor of science in elementary education with an emphasis in sociology while working two jobs. once i graduate, i hope to join the peace corps and then get my master's in sociology or social work. unlike my sister, i am not married and for now the thought of a serious relationship scares the crap out of me. i have so much ahead of me still and that last thing i need to worry about is being tied down.

we started this blog because she wanted one first and if i made one i was afraid i would be frasier. a few years ago alex made a cake for my dad's birthday and i made an apple pie (his favorite). the pie turned out pretty good and her cake, well, it had a lot of sprinkles. so now i'm frasier and she's niles.

anyways, here we go.

alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment